About Elephant Safari
The open Elephant Safari is 100% safe. The drivers are well trained and know-How to solve a difficult problem that might happen during the safari tours. They are well experienced and always tend to maintain a safe distance from animals. They respect the fine line created by god between humans and wild animals. Moreover, most of them have experience of more than ten years.
1. Elephant Safari Price :- ₹ 3,500/Elephant Safari* Onwards (Max 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)
2. Zones:- Corbett landscape ( sitabani)
3. Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM – 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
4. Inclusions:- Road tax, Entry permit , Jeep & Guide Charges.
Things To Carry
• Heavy clothes in winter
• Corbett TR is an eco-sensitive and silent zone. Please do not demand loud music and avoid any activity which is against the park rules.
Terms & Condition:
• Shifts & permit are controlled by government bodies.
• All booking for safari or Zones are required to book 45 days prior.
• To avoid any inconvenience report 1 hour prior for safari.
• ID proof need to carry as submitted in OnlineForm.
• Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal.
• Pick-up & Drop of Traveler from Hotel/Resort /Station as per Terms/Condition.
• No money back policy once booking made.
• Few forest lodge does not provide itinerary, traveler need to pack from outside.
• Night stay in Corbett forest for Indian /Foreigners are prior to be taken.
• Day visit permit for all Safari type need to be taken by government bodies.
• Area falls under protected and restricted, safari ride may subject to vary to protect flora & fauna.